rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, January 08, 2009

YO!

HELLO People sorrry i haven been blogging for a long long long long.....time.

Been very busy with work (yeah right!) i've been so busy with GOD! going camps meeting new friends and just having fun and finding peace in GOD.

One camp really was awesome, the best camp in my whole life is PPBC YOUTH CAMP!
The camp place we were in was very relaxing except the hill climbing stairs to the guys dorm. The camp site was so peaceful, it really felt like God was there to bring peace to my mind,heart and soul. I was so caught with the world recently, yeah after losing so much weight and looking more handsome(ahem sorry i know its very perasaan but its the truth, hehe), I was so so caught up with what the world wants from me, 6packs, tight aps, skinner waist, nicer hair, i was once again caught in the dilemma of my love life, i've rememebed back all my past failures, how i never seem to be able to get a girlfriend ( man girls are reallytough to impress!) If it was not for the camp,i would not have found inner peace from all the burdens i carry all this while. My heart and mind felt so peaceful and in rest, my life seem more peaceful and calm, ahhh.

Other than that, i have been at home, just resting and relaxing, spending time with friends but its the month of january and many of my friends have went to college or NS, man makes me really wish i was in ns but oh well God plans are better than mine.

Learning to drive was FUN. i never though i would see the day i bring the car out on the road, yeah yesterday was my first time driving on the road. My instuctor was a handful, nags alot but it was good critisism,really learn alot from him. We did simple u-turns, how to handle gear control and especially on traffic, see driving in traffic you know, of course i am very kind, let people cut me and one thing my instructor does not like being cut but he nag again and told me one important fact, if you hesitate thats when you lose control. Just drive and control, dont stop and hesistate, people will give way, dont worry.Overall he is a very good instructor, tomorow got another lesson with him and hopefully i will do better than yesterday, got naged alot and really stressed him out, no wonder why his hair is turning white already.

Well thats all i've got so far but one thing great about the holidays is the time i have with God, so much better daily quiet time with him , last time its always rush rush rush, now its take your time and make sure you find God and be complety awe in his presence.

Ok that's all i have to write, i am doing very good now although some days are like augh boring but i will always seem to find something to occupy myself. If your wondering what i've been doing all this time after Spm, well i've been going to 1U alot, i mean like super duper alot in the month of december.I know the road to 1U so well now. Alrity ciaos!

0 comments: