rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, April 24, 2009

My first stylish hair cut





The title says it all,yesterday i went to one U to get a haircut as i was strolling along
F.O.S I stumbled upon monsoon ID which was having a 45% sale,and i though wow what a great deal that was and so i went in for a haircut and he did quite a good job until i found out he forgot to cut the back of my hair.



It was a horror,the front was all neat and tidy bu the back was like a fur
monster,still so many hair and it look
really messy.

So i went back today and the stylish waas a great guy.did not complain and he realize the mistake himself and said he will tidy up for me for free,so he did the cutting again,put on some clay for me and presto a nice clean tidy look for me and quit stylish if i may say,my first lala chai look,haha no offence to anybody out there but i must say i look good in it,hehe,i know its a bit perasaan but i got to hand it,he did a good job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for that exact make. The prices for the sneakers were approximately 320 pounds on every page. But completely I found this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices for the shoes are about 300 dollars on every page. But for all I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what is your opinion?