rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Is there L.U.C.K in L.O.V.E or is it chance?

I would like to congratulate a friend of mine who have found a partner for himself, if you know who you are which i think you do, i am happy for you and God bless your relationship from now till marriage. Ps, she is pretty.

Of course most of us, peps like me are noisy when it comes to relationship, we just want to know the story behind the love. Well as i find out that this friend of mine got together with the girl because secretly she had feelings for him/like him.

This got me a curious thinking when my first words were LUCKY GUY!? That when i went to play again, is there such a element such as luck in love or is it by chance? or some might call it fate?

I am not sure and i don't know whether anybody has the correct answer because love and life is unpredictable and there is no fix answers to love and life, if not the author of that book "Answers to Love and Life" will be a millionaire, maybe even richer than bill gates. So I'm thinking imagine if I was that lucky, wow i would be the happiest guy on earth right now, having like you for sometime and then need to secretly tell you, ah teen romance eh, such luck be fold upon me would be a fantastic blessing in my life.

But is it really luck that befall upon him because he had first break up with a ex to get to her, upon that waiting some time for her and then after meeting each other for sometime they got together, to me i feel that its luck cause first of all She Likes him, well in my experience, i don't have that great opportunity of having a pretty like me or more over a dream girl of our choice liking me, that is hard to come by but possible, i am not giving up yet.

On the other hand wise we can also say that it was by chance and fate that brought them together because he had a relationship during her liking for him but she waited for him, i guess, such a nice girl, first girl i ever see to do that. Then when he broke up with his ex, we all ought to know the suffering, sorrow and pain behind it, some or most who have experience would understand that feeling. After that period of suffering, he got her, so it might be chance that open up the doors for them both or fate that simply brought them together as the right couple, i hope. Such great opportunity to be able to let go of the past upon hearing he has a new love.

So Is there LUCK in LOVE or is it chance, fate? I don't know, we will only find out when it is our turn to fall in love or when the time comes. Then only can we really understand the process of Love and life.

Whatever written in this post does not play out truly and fully the love story of my friend and his new found love. I would like top ask any forgiveness if i have trespass any boundaries and written some wrong information.

Ps,
I am so jealous. Be good to her yeah, be grateful, and enjoy your new found love. Have a great journey together.

0 comments: