rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I can finally breath lighter air, is it true?

OHHH i can finally breath lighter air cause my exams are finally coming to an end, i though yes its done, i can finally relax, can chill, can sleep, haha

But to my horror when i sat down and started to plan for the month ahead, i got quite a wake up call, i am in form 5 now and there will be more exams to go, this terms exam is merely a part of the training for the real deal, me heart went from jumping hopping mad crazy happy to a dead beat, not only i have a short holiday but i have tuition on my holidays and it calls for me to study even harder for the next term of exams, ohh boy........

I always think i can do it and yes i can but when you see other people walking freely and relaxing, you feel tempted to just take a break and chill, its like you have been running all this while why not just take it slow a bit and take a breeze walk.

But a excellent tutor of mine, she is by far the best chem teacher i have, with her i manage to pass my chem paper like that, with her i felt more prepared than ever, i remember yesterday when i was in her tuition, she was hurrying us to finish what she wanted to teach but then one of my friends:"Teacher chill lah teacher", to my amazement she said:" there is no time to chill anymore, you should have done that yesteryear, your in form 5 now, buck up, time to accelerate, your momentum now is going up, in the holidays, it should go up even higher."

what she said was very true and its correct that i should take my studies more serious now, no more fooling around, so to my band mates if you are reading this, sorry i did not allow jaming for us this few weeks as you see i have a great mission to accomplish.

I can breath lighter air, yes its true, once you have accomplish one great mission and its just on to the next time, what make a difference is that we have God to give us a push behind, just like a ball who needs us to kick it if it wants to move forward.

For all those who feel that your going to die anytime soon of a burden or exams or anything else you find difficult, just remember through HARD WORK, SACRIFICE and PAIN come REWARDS, GLORY UNTO THE FATHER and A EASIER TASK TO HANDLE and
A LIGHTER AIR TO BREATHE

0 comments: