rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Church camp is over, sob' =(

OH NO church camp is over, to my horror today was my last day of church camp, its back to civilization again, its out of the jungle and back to the big city but i have to say by far this is the best church camp i have ever been to in my life.

This camp was very special to me because I found inner peace, love and joy in that camp, in that camp it was just me, my church family and God. The world behind, the cross before me. This camp made us all felt out first love for God again, we were reminded of the first love we have for God, our spirits were revived once again, the church have been lifted up again.

But never a doubt i will always have this after camp blues kind of thing, i feel very sad because i just don't see anything good to look forward to after the camp, i look back at the camp during the bus ride home and it struck me and i cant bear the truth that camp is over and i will be back to the same routines i will always be doing, i feel depressed cause i feel that there is nothing i can look forward, i cant see my nice church friends at a daily basis and most of all i cant feel the loving atmosphere that i exprienced in the camp and its to back to the cold harsh world again.

I am glad tough that i have God by my side, without his love, i could not have change, i could not have been a better servant for him, i really thank God for predestining me to go for this camp, i thank God that i found a change in my view of the world, I thank God he mend my broken heart and soul and made it whole and refresh again for him.

I regretted not spending the time in the camp to the fullest, i really wish i could turn back time and enjoy the camp just once more but like we all say "You can never too good of a thing" haha

All in all this camp changed my life and i hope i can cope with this camp blues, Praise to God for changing me, Praise to God i am one with him again.

0 comments: