rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, April 18, 2010

18 April 2010 S.u.N day

Just an update to my blog, this month is a very busy month, partially because of the thesis we have to complete and hand up but i am done with it "THANK GOD" but there was two minor mistakes -_- but its all good. Exams are coming up in less than a months time and honestly, i am not prepared at all but one things for sure, i will give it my best with Gods help day by day.

Last week was a tiring week but amazingly I had his strength to pull me through but on T.G.I.F, i just couldn't help it but slept through the afternoon, a much much needed nap, and one which is a luxury now a days, on the other hand, this week has been fruitful as well in terms of spiritual growth, studies and even physical training. I am worried about sports day though cause being house captain, i haven completed my marching yet and i haven get the members prep for the events but they all tell me its not necessary as they will train themselves, well i tried my best and pray God for sports day and each of my members, i am taking part in javelin and cant throw far but wont give up trying until i reach the mark that i can with all my strength.

Also, things are bit hectic on the life of the juniors and us form6-ers as well cause well you know exams and everything, I pray dear God, you'd be even more present in this time to all of us, that through this hard times, testimonies and praises will go to you but most of all, we'll grow close to each other and You. On another note, just watch "The Lake house" a really old romance movie in 2006, I love the movie, its just full of hope and its really tells you the power of love and never giving up on each other. Somehow you can co-relate the love played out in the movie with 1cor 13 but its just my view, please don't take it too personally but love should be like it is said in the bible in 1 cor 13.

Overall, i really thank God for my life now, even though at times i am frus and upset with alot of things, i look to Him and draw strength to live my life out everyday, in order to serve Him, to help those in difficult times as best as I can. There is still a hint of me who is longing for a girls love but for now i will pray for God to fill me with His love, so that i can share this Love with others as well. See ya peps, take care and God Bless.

Out,
Ken D man

Just to end it all, i like this song by Mika - KICK ass, we are young, we are strong!


0 comments: