rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, April 25, 2010

My first bass class

Yes my M.U.E.T exam for writing,speaking and listening is over, there was some difficulty but through it all God was there for us all.

Now i will have to face mid-term, Dear God help me and guide me. One thing to look forward to is the lower 6 who is coming in soon, welcome you all.

Today i finally had my first bass class with Andrea and i must say she one uber cool and chun bass teacher, she is very chilling and she is really down to earth, not only she learn the bass herself, she can play like a pro as well. Today i learn to strecth my uber stuby fingers, cause for a bassist, they must be able to reach the frets and press down hard in order to get that clean and strong bass sound, so the finger exercising was tiring but after a while your fingers strengthen and you get it, then you moev to another exercise to change it futher. After that is variation of chords, that one is for next lesson after i figure out the chords for one song, not going online to find but hearing the song and writing it down.

Overall i am happy that i can finally start pursuing my bass playing after waiting off for a long time, may God use me mightily for his Kingdom and must like i always do, i will kacauing all the bass player out there to learn things from you all.









0 comments: