rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, May 02, 2011

Tired?

Tired. Tired. Tired. 'How many times have you heard this word?'
or should I ask 'How many times have you heard yourself say it?'

Tired by dictionary definition refers to 'exhausted by exertion'; 'weary or bored.'

Have you ever seen yourself in this state?


I know I have many a times, being in a state of exhaustion, weary about the day, weary about the things to happen, weary about tomorrow, bored of the same old routine, bored of the same old mistakes that keeps repeating itself.

Exhausted + Weary + Bored of life = Tired of life.

We all face this dilemma once in a blue moon of our precious life, its the routine, the momentum of life, the status-quo and the stagnant life that drives us to this state be it one bad situation, work, family, friends, relationships, wealth, spirituality or self.

For me, I am tired that I am only 20 but working like a mule; I am tired that I am 20 and never had a great birthday bash; I am tired that I am 20 and never had a great birthday present; I am tired that I am 20 and still feel neglected amongst a sea of friends; I am tired that I am 20 but nobody appreciates or gives me recognition for the sacrifices I put in my life to make others happy out of a good heart and kindness but finding an empty space in myself because of that. Nobody helps the helper.

Its the tiredness that finally leads us to Give Up!

"I GIVE UP!" Many people, great or small, have uttered these three simple words over and over again in life due to a failure but not knowing that success was just around the corner, just around the bent with a little more push needed.

So I say, even though I am tired of everything that i have written in this post; friends, family, love, life, work, money, education, future, ambition, faith, church; I don't want to give up so easily because success is just around the corner no matter how big or small, it brings clarity, joy, relief and happyness, just to know all my effort, strength and sacrifices bought a little result. It will not be great, it may even suck but "big success begins with a small step of failures and results".

My hope of the day is that tomorrow is always a new day with new opportunities, no matter how tired you are, you are just taking a break, a step back from life to evaluate and then after that, you are going in with a new energy to breakthrough the day.


1 comments:

waiyan said...

hey, dude.

it's ok if you don't get recognition here on earth. treasures are to be stored up in heaven :)

i believe you've been growing and maturing in many aspects of your life. from since i've known you when we used to go sunday fishing at the subang jaya pond up till today when you're 20.

life is a crazy tough journey, but it's through it that we learn and know more about ourselves and about God.He's roughing out the edges and making you into a man after His own heart.

keep going :) in God's strength of course.

take care.