rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Friends in Love

Hands up if you have friends who are in a relationship ( cheers to your friends)

Both hands up if your in one yourself (Congratulations, good job ;)

I don't know about you my friends but one thing which i find hard in life is to find a life partner or even be in love. In this world where we are treated so unfairly, even receiving gestures of love and kindness is very hard to come by, even receiving a hug is a becoming extinct now a days, the only gesture shared amongst lovers, family and friends which is so rarely act upon these days.

Well in my life i have seen many friends who have fallen in love together and I am very happy for them because its just a joy to see your friends finally happy in love but of course there is always a mix feeling in us when we look at our friends in love.

One of it would be that we would kudos to their achievement, wishing them a happily ever after, hoping that things would work out for them, wishing them a long lasting relationship.

The second view would be the question that ponders in our mind,
When will I ever have my chance at love?
When can i ever experience that kind of love?
When will my chance at that kind of happyness come?

I've countless friends who have had many relationships and then there is me the bachelor who has not even succeed in starting off a relationship......Friends tell me its better off that i do not face the drama in my young life, that sometimes its better that we are single, that sometimes its better if we are single but i just cant seem to beat off the fact that sometimes being single is very lonely at times, being single sometimes makes life a drag, it becomes very frustrating to always see other people so happy and here you are one man facing the world alone, sooner or later it becomes a fear, scared that life will always be like this....I don't want that and i cannot face that, if my life played out like this forever, i don't know what i would do.

So to my friends who have shared their love story with me, their ups and downs, their happyness and heartbreak, thank you for teaching me and giving me a sound advice. I also would like to advice to those who are in a relationship, the moment you said yes to him/her, you are willing to give that person a chance at your life, your willing to go through the roller coaster of life together because you said yes to that chance.

Well all i can say that i am just one man who is trying find his ways arounf this world, always finding ways to fall in love, trying ways to earn some love in this world. All i can leave behind now is a song by
Paramore All i wanted was you




{Verse 1}
Think of me when you're out, when you're out there
I'll beg you nice from my knees
When the world treats you way too fairly
It's a shame I'm a dream

{Chorus}
All I wanted was you
All I wanted was you

{Verse 2}
I think I'll pace my apartment a few times
And fall asleep on the couch
And wake up early to black and white re-runs
That escaped from my mouth

{Chorus}
All I wanted was you
All I wanted was you
All I wanted was you
All I wanted was you

{Verse 3}
I could follow you to the beginning
Just to relive the start
And maybe then we'll remember to slow down
At all of our favorite parts

All I wanted was you

{Chorus}
All I wanted was you
All I wanted was you
All I wanted was you
All I wanted was you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

we find when we do not look my friend =] When we look out for 'the one' we are not placing God first and therefore our search is in vain.

Matt 6:33 "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."

All these things being the things we need, food, clothes, friends and even relationships.

Trust me, there is only two things that is going to come out of seeking a girl instead of God:

1. You may rush something great and ruin it

2. Or you are going to force the relationship and it wont be pretty either.

So dude, what is your rush?