rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

When I gaze upon eyes of love

In my darkest day and time,
Only to lay my eyes upon,
Something so beautiful yet fragile,
Something common yet hard to find,
Something that gives life yet takes it too,
Something that can break and mend a heart,
Words cannot describe finish what is know as LOVE;

On my hopeless time,
Only to set my heart upon,
Two beings coming as one heart,
Two beings beating,sharing,enjoying one beat of heart,
Two beings with a power strong enough to move mountains,
Two beings with a power that cannot separate them,
Two beings coming together as one,
Words cannot describe finish what is know as LOVE;

On my lonely moments,
Only to gaze upon,
The eyes of the bride and groom,
The eyes of lovers first,
The eyes of togetherness,
The eyes of passion,
The eyes of commitment,
The eyes of desire,
A stare which says a thousand words,
Words cannot describe finish what is know as LOVE;

In my darkest day and time,
Only to lay my eyes upon;
On my hopeless time,
Only to set my heart upon;
On my lonely moments,
Only to gaze upon;
A beauty that cannot be describe,
A power so strong it defines a persons life,
A drive that beats the heart beat,
A feeling that only lovers know;
LOVE.....

When i gaze upon eyes of love,
I can only hope I will met her someday,
I can only hope I am ready for her someday,
I can only hope I am good enough for her,
I can only hope she will be in my arms someday,
I can only hope to embrace her with all my heart someday,
I can only hope to give her my all someday,
I can only hope to see her beautiful self someday,
I can only hope to see her smile someday,
I can only hope to share my life with her someday,
I can only hope for my turn to be in LOVE;

Love,
Make your way to me,
Show me the way,
Lead me to the right one,
Make me a better man for her,
Make me a man that cherish,
Make me a man that is grateful,
Make me a man that understands,
Make me a man that is committed,
Make me a man that is passionate,
Make me a man that is sensitive,
Make me a man,
Ready to LOVE her all of my days.


0 comments: