rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Laws of attraction

This title has been used by many people as a book title, as a life philosophy, as a movie, as a teaching and etc. This word came into my mind and i was wondering whether it really applies in our life.

The laws of attraction states that "If you really want something and truly believe its possible, you'll get it" but its vice versa meaning putting your though on something you don't want also comes true. In a way its using the power of positive thinking to attract the things you want and work things out.

Many Christians believe that things don't happen by chance but it happens in Gods will and timing. I also see this as a true possibility, well hey God is the alpha and omega, the creator, the beginning and the end. This states that they believe in Gods sovereign plan and will for them and not the law of attraction that uses your positive thinking to work things out.

Today at church i was speaking with a pastor, pastor Wai Meng. I went to him and indirectly ask him about relationships and he stated one statement that hit me, of course i shared the whole up down left right story and he said 'Let them come to you, get confidence to attract people' That was a very good thing to hear and not the cliche answers that everybody gives, he gave me a statement that could help and work.So here is another statement that states 'Confidences attracts people and in a way the things you want" because with confidence comes passion and commitment.

So i am thinking does the law of attraction really works? or do i go with Gods timing and will?or do i go with my confidence to get what i want in life?

In my opinion I agree that things in life do not happen by chance but it was in Gods hand that this things happen but i also agree that things in life happen for a reason. I also agree that confidence does bring about attraction because if we learn to love ourself can we only truly love others.So which one do i see as the best possibility to solve the single life crisis i am in?

Well i see confidence as the main key to bring out in me, I need the positive thinking to help me believe in myself but most of all....A little prayer would not hurt.

That means all three of these does need to play a role in my life, the law of attraction with the power of positive thinking. Confidence to bring out the best in me, something i need to bring out and work on. Of course, a little faith, believe and prayer in God would not hurt, even if it takes a long time for a answered prayer, I've got to try to believe again and not fear.

To those who are struggling and finding hard to solve the troubles and problem you are in, dont be scared, there is always a way out for you and me, if your a christian, stay strong and dont stop believing. If your not a christian, there is always help around the corner, dont box yourself in, reach out and seek help or better still confront the problem with believes that YES i can overcome it.

Laws of attraction




0 comments: