rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, March 19, 2010

Cf camp 2010

Smk Taman SEA CF camp by far is the best camp in my life, that three days totally touched and changed my life.I am now very nostalgic and missing the camp alot not because of the fun and rocking the drums for Jesus only but the people in it as well.

I also really like the worship teams alot, especially group 3, awesome people like racheal, liyen, william, lydia, jeff, felix, christian, christin and so many more people who has made this camp the best part of my life. Your all truly showed me love and care that really melt my heart and mend my brokenness inside out, love you'll so much and i will never miss rocking out with Jesus with all of your. BIG HUGS!

I also miss my team Tortilla so much, team members michelle, pei jiun, brenda, andrea, zi yoong, daryl, william and sherwiin. You all are such great team members, i would not have never ask for a better team, i would also like to personally thank andrea and christine for helping me lead the team, wouldn't been possible without both of our help, love your all alot, hugs.

Also there is the drummer team, daniel and joel, thank you guys so much for trusting me in everything and helping me in organising the drums and also being a close brother to me, i am forever grateful for your care,concern and love.

Last but not least are all the other campers who have touched me and made this camp such a memorable one, le on, melvin, elaine, kok hoon, yew leung, racheal cheah, Hilary, erin, huey wern, sheng khai, joshua, justin, samantha, tien mie, karina, wesley, li ren and all the others who i have not mention, thank you all for being apart of my life and making this camp truly special for me.

'Sob' I'll miss all the worship sessions i had with all the teams, i'll miss seeing all of you in my church again, and most of all i'll miss the bond and fun we shared with camp. Thank you God for all these people who have changed my life, and this awesome camp which i will never forget my whole life, bless and protect them all.

0 comments: