rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Month of March, the 3rd day

On this day, i woke up in the morning with a bad hunch on my back that today is not gonna be the normal day is gonna turn out to be, i though oh well maybe its just me being groggy, well that hunch was so right today.

The day started out quite bad first with my groggy self, first time in my life i felt grogginess, everything i think of, i whine complain in my mind, getting all stressed out. My fist step in school and i receive news of payments and well seeing i was low on cash, i was quite upset with a certain club which has been taking money from us quite frequently this week and well i dont mind paying, its just that i dont see the value worth of the amount of money involved, so i ended up getting into little arguments and nagging with my classmate, thus came my great fall, mainly also because i was quite stress and grumpy. I have this feeling that i am always constrain to express the way i feel, when i am angry, i have to hold it in, if not we lose face ; when i feel insulted or disgusted, i would hold back my agruments because somehow i always end up being the loser ; when i am sad, people see me as problematic and little help is given, but i truly thank those who try to cheer me up.

Also the bachelor life get quite daunting no me as well, everyday thinking of the day i would find her.......well..... if only people would listen and understand peoples situation, we would listen and comfort rather than brush off the problems as nothing now, small matter and all the bull that people always say just to avoid the conversation, when the times comes and you find yourself in the same situation, would you yearn for a shoulder to lean on? give it some though the next time you go brushing off peoples cry for a shoulder to lean on.

March, i just hope that the next few days, you would be better than this day, oh i pray that this month will not be so bad...

0 comments: