rss
email
twitter
facebook

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Feeling the pinch of reality again

Haha you'll never guess what happen peps, somebody left a comment on one of my post on the 'x' factor thing, if you cant find it, this is what he wrote

Understandably your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you enter, intention look progressive for more interrelated articles in a jiffy as its sole of my favourite subject-matter to read.

Haha, he find my article useful for his/her college assignment, well whoever you are out there i am glad my blog articles helped you in a way as i can never see it that way, thank you for the complements and i hope future articles will provide help as well.

Ok moving on, Its been six days after camp, only two days back in reality, back down to earth and......I am already struggling, feeling sad and losing myself again. I will never forget the last day of camp where i said i never want to leave that atmosphere of peace because when i am back down here, so many things fall in, so many things start to pile, alot of problems will start to surface.....Worse of all is the lack of support, in the camp, there was never a moment where i would be on my own, there would always be somebody there next to me, i never felt so secure, peaceful and relax in my life and I can never stop thanking God for all these lovely people who help me be the man i am today, who really change me back to the way i was meant to be.

but seems right now, slowly i am spiralling back down into my old self again, losing hope and faith in Him and myself but He always lifts us up and brings us support in time of need.

I would've to keep my chin and spirit up, wouldn't want to let Him down, wouldn't want others to speak against my troubled self, its better to keep the sad and put on the mask of lies that show i am fine when i am really have some problems to face because then and only then would people care about you, sad to say.

But there are those of golden heart, really a heart so warm and kind, it just makes you melt and feel all the better when they give you a hearing ear or a warm hug, this can really break you down in tears to let it all out, just a single touch can remind us we are never alone. So i challenge those reading this post, if you canl, help a troubled friend today, just a hug or a shoulder to cry on.

All in all, i wont give up too early, its not the end of me yet, because i would bounce back up pretty high and i will give it my best until i cant, i would take a breather and bounce back up again.



1 comments:

Rach C said...

aawwhhhh Kennnnnnnnnn (:
Thank you for the choc today! (:
God <3 you!
I loveeeeeee you too!