rss
email
twitter
facebook

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Never expect things to go your way

Hello blog viewers, it is me again and today with an interesting post.

Many of you do not know but i have this crush on this girl(wont go saying names), she is by far the sweetest and prettiest girl i have ever met even though we have not know each other yet, the reason i like her is because she is the only that ever smiles to me, the smile is like the "i kinda like you kind of smile" and not i smile as a thank you, i feel that the smile is an IOI (indicator of interest) but i wont jump into conclusion by saying she likes me but we will see how things go as i get to know her bit by bit.

There is just something about her that is different, this love i have for her is not just the lustful type of love but this is the first time i felt true love in my heart for a girl, its the kind of love that i want to spend a life time with her, a kind of love that i wanna share with her, to embrace her in hard times and to share the happy times.

So today was kokurikulum day and usually i would see her there, so i prepared myself the night before, shaving and making sure i look good to give her a good first impression.

But i felt confused and lost as to whether i am doing the right thing? so i was thinking very hard, so i seek the help of my friend Albert and after asking me a few questions, yes i felt i was ready to get a relationship and yes maybe i am doing the right thing. Then i went on to seek an older and exprienced friends help, also after a few questions, yes i am ready and willing to form a relationship but will still manage my time, waoo i felt happy and good.

Later that night i seek God about the crush i have over this girl and whether or not i should get to know her as God's permission will only do, so i prayed and said that if it is his will for me to get to know this girl, please prepare me for her, if its not, please guide me.

So i prayed a prayer for the girl(she is a Christian by the way) and went to sleep.

Next morning came, got myself ready, had breakfast and went to school about 7.50 as the kokurikulum starts at 8.00.

I went in, sat down, took a look around me, and NO she was not there. I looked at my watch and told myself maybe it is still early, so i waited patiently and eager to met her. Time went by and the kokurikulum started, still no sight of the girl, and told myself she is not coming, while we were in our platoon, there were some late comers, while my leader was speaking, i will now and then look at the late comers when they came in to see whether the girl would come but no she did not.

One part of me was sad that i did not have a chance to talk to her and get to now her but thank God for his loving grace, mercy and guidance, he told me to not worry as there is still the week to come to see her, get to know her.

So lesson learned well, I've learned that you cant expect anything to go your way but cling onto God as he is full of surprises and wonders.

Gods blessings happen when you never expect it to.

0 comments: