rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, June 27, 2008

When there seems to be no way, God will make a way

Hello people. firstly i would like to apologize for being so down and depressed this few days, truly sorry for being so emo also but now i feel very happy and enlighten by the grace of God. He has once again never seem to amaze me and make me go "WOW"!

Today i woke up all mourning and full of sorrow, i thought i was going to go through another day of misery and sorrow but the Lord never cease to brighten up my day. Today at school was very relax and going easy, i was able to complete and submit all 30 ICT projects of mine to teacher for the lembaga people to check, hopefully i get a good review from them, one task down.

But that was not what made my day this day, what truly turn my sorrow into joy was at CF. The whole day i was thinking of skipping CF, go home and take a break but somehow God is so amazing, he manage to convince me to stay back for CF, he gave me a hope that something different was going to happen today.

So after school, i went to CF. Today CF we were split up morning session in one room and afternoon session in another, so I though "Well here goes another day..." but just when i though it was going to be the same, remember the girl i told you about. She usually comes to CF but i rarely get to speak to her and somehow she was sitting behind me alone, at first i was like dont care at all but one part of me says this is the perfect time to get to know her but my heart could not stop jumping in excitement and fear.

What if i screw up? Thank God for my good friend Albert, if it were not for him to encourage me and show me support i would not have gone to talk to her but when i wanted to talk to her, i gave an excuse that there were too many people around, out of the blue the people around her suddenly moved out of the way, then my friend went:"Go now, just be yourself and talk to her, its the perfect time, go on come on, GO ON." He tried pushing me but he was not strong enough but when i finally got the courage to speak to her, the mc for the day announce the starting of CF, i was oh man i blew it.

A few moments pass by and Thank God he gave another chance, the worship leader asked us to shake one another's hand and wish them "God Bless", so i got the courage to shake her hand and talk to her, amazingly this is the first time a girl that i like actually talked to me, she even replied and ask me things. I don't know but through this i feel like there is still hope for me in a relationship but i wont be hasty and jump into that yet, I will be patient and careful not to scare the girl.

God is so amazing, i remember praying that he would guide me and change my days, he answered it. I pray he help me lift the cross of life and he did, even better he blessed me some more. How great is our God? no one on this planet would have plan out something so nice and perfect for me, no one could have understand what i was going through except Him and no one could have loved me more than him to bless me so much even though i went astray, what a awesome God we serve.

Take time off and pray in any situations, when hard times struck you, its even best to pray cause God will be there waiting to bless you and help you.

I was once blind but now i see
I was once down in sorrow but there is the sun
I was once broken but now healed
I was once lost but now am found

0 comments: