rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

To a friend far far away, Thank you.

This post goes out to my far far away friend in sheffield, united kingdom, Nie nie.

Thank you very much for the encouragement you gave me through the letter, even though i dont know you much too, i too was encouraged by you many many times, and your friendship with the youth is so strong that it made an impact in it. Well i personally didn't know that my blog would be so famous, haha cause not many people know but after receiving your letter, it was quite a shock to me too that many more people are getting to know this blog but all in all the letter was very meaningful to me as it tells me that i am not forgotten or left alone to suffer, well that as much that i can write, thank you again and God bless you.

0 comments: