rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, June 16, 2008

Relief for people in hard times.

Hello and welcome to my blog again, nice to see that at least someone is visiting my blog, although i hear many people say my blog is too emo or boring, i am very sorry as this is my type of blog that i want as my title is "Blog to release thoughts" i will try my best to brighten up my blog, meanwhile please be patient. Thank you and God bless.

Well as the title suggest, i was hearing this song sung by rob thomas with his former band Macthbox twenty which is titled "These hard times" wow fantastic song. This song is about the hard times we go through in life, the pain, the stress and the past that we keep holding on, the failures we've gone through, disappointments, not having life like me, the lonely nights crying alone but it tells us to just let go and say goodbye to this hard times because we cant keep holding on to the past, we dont feel it but we keep holding on when all we really need is just relief. Maybe a hug, a kiss, a crying shoulder...

This song is so true, all we need is just relief from this hard times in life, a time to feel free, a time to live again, a time where we can smile and laugh, a time were we can kiss, hug and share the night together.

It spoke to me alot and if there is anyone out there having a hardtime and thinking that you are gonna go through this alone, please always remember you've got friends and maybe who knows a "special someone" to talk to.

Please by all means dont go through what i went through alone, its painful and if you see me with a free hug sign that i am holding onto everyday, please dont hesitate to hug me as i hope it can help.

God bless the sufferers,
God bless the down and out,
God bless the lonely hearts,
God bless the weak,
God bless the poor,
God bless the trouble hearts.

As the mountain is high,
the achievement at the end is higher,
The lesson learn are painful but meaningful,
The pain is too much but he is there.

God Loves u no matter who you are,
I was once blind but now I see.

Hugs,
Kenneth Wong.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that song! Rob is still with Matchbox Twenty, though...he hasn't left the band. =)