rss
email
twitter
facebook

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

When God says no, he means no!!

Welcome blog viewers again to my blog of the experiences i go through everyday of my life through God.

Today's blog is a bit sad, a little bit funny too. As some of you know i have a crush on this girl and i have been trying to get to know her but somehow the only thing so far we ever said to each other is Hi.

Well awkward as it may seem, i have a very good explanation behind this, first of all i only see her like once in a blue moon, although we are in the same school and block, we rarely see each other and the only time i can speak to her is in my chemistry tuition thats on Tuesday evening.

Another thing is, remember i said i prayed to God about it, well it seems that i am not really ready for this relationship cause every time i try to speak to her, there is bound to be something in the way, either there will be teachers in the way or friends.

So i got very frustrated and made my mind that today i will finally speak to her in tuition. I got back from school, ate lunch, bath and walk to my chemistry tuition, when i reached there the girl was not to be found(usually she would be earlier). So i was patient, i took my seat and wait patiently but to my horror another girl suddenly took the seat that the girl usually sit(which is next to me) and well there goes my chance to talk to her in class cause i cant be calling out to here cause when she came she was beside me about 2-3 people away. I was ok, i was positive that i will talk to her later after tuition.

I was determine, figured out what to say to her, got myself pumped up and ready, time pass by and tuition was going to finish when OUT OF THE BLUE i had this great urge to go to the toilet and take a pee. It was very serious but i wanted to talk to the girl but on the other hand i could not hold it any longer.

When tuition finally end, i was going to talk to the girl first but my bladder was going to burst any time soon, i wanted to talk to the girl but yet i need to pee real bad, so i took a chance i was going to talk to the girl first but then it came to my mind i cant concentrate with a full bladder, imagine the agony, so i faster went to the toilet first, maybe then i can catch up with her when i am done but to my horror again she left so fast today, ohhh man.

One part of me was disappointed and sad, this is when i heard a still small voice. "Kenneth, you asked me whether you are ready for a relationship, and i have answered, is it not obvious enough for you? I do not mean to hurt you like this but trust in me, I know whats best for you."

I was astonish because it is true, i am not ready because day by day he will sent this couple in my class in my way, they were fighting and giving each other the silent treatment and much much more yet my eyes were not seeing, my soul was not learning.

This was a another lesson in life learned well, God knows what is best for us, so lets just wait patiently upon him as it says in
LAMENTATIONS 3:25-27
25 The Lord is good to those who wait for him,
To the soul who seeks him.
26 It is good that one should hope and wait quietly
For the salvation of the Lord.
27 It is good for a man to bear
The yoke in his youth.

Hugs,
Kenneth Wong

0 comments: