rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, July 25, 2008

I am hoping things will for once go as planned

Ahhh Prom, a day where all senior of my school will met and celebrate our last year together as form 5's and our time to graduate and move on.

Well i am so privileged to have parents who are willing to pay for my prom, it's not that cheap, cost about rm160. But thank God they are so loving and caring and giving their full support.

I have to testify that my mom is the best mom in the world, she is really giving me full support, i ask her if she can sponsor a bit for my prom and she agreed and the best thing, she said money is not a problem, ma will support you 100%. Wow how blessed and privileged am I to have a mom like that.

Well back to my title, Prom is coming soon, its in December but now everything is going like hotcakes to get a prom date and of course so am I. I am currently going to ask this girl, as first i though see whether she goes to the prom and then maybe ask her to be my date then on the dance floor but things are bit hurried when one of my concern friends told me that the girl already has a date, MY JAW DROPPED AND HEART CRACK.

But after thinking for a while, i realize that whatever she is saying is just a rumor and she even confirm with me its just a rumor. So i was calm and wont go into speculating, I decided that i will ask her myself whether she is going to prom and thus letting me know the real truth of whether she already has a date.

I waited after CF to ask her and so my heart was calm, i am as cool as a cucumber, went up to her and ask her whether she was going for prom and to my delight she is undecided whether or not to go prom, Phewww what a relief. Boy was i glad about it.

Then i figured out, now would be the best time to ask her for prom, money no problem, enough for me to pay for both of us. And of course i fear that she would be asked by someone else first and i would lose her, this is my only one chance to ask her for the prom and thing are rush into this kind of situation because i am afraid i will lose her to someone else and another thing the price for prom will be going up in another two weeks.

I am hoping that this time i will succeed in asking her as my prom date. I pray God will grant me this request.

0 comments: