rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Don't look at the present look at the future

Today i was as usual went to school, came back, had a nap and then later woke up to do my workout but today i felt very low esteemed and my body is just frustrated. My bod and mind did not cooperate with me much today, just constantly throwing negative thoughts at me.

Well i did manage to work out all the way until it came to the jogging part, ohhh boy was my body really frus with me, i look out and woaa its hot but i would just go and jog, sweat and be satisfied with my jog but today is not the same, i am not motivated to even wear on my shoe at all, after exercising,i would usually just slip on my jogging shoe and take off but today it took me sometime to get my mind straight.

I was going to crack anytime soon because i dont see many change in my physical self especially my tummy, hopping that after so long of sit ups, leg press, crunching, push ups, weight lifting, doing the superman and plank, i though i would be looking at a smaller tummy and more muscular one but to my frustration i just saw the same tummy but with a bit skinnier.

So my body keep telling me that you've been in this for 5 weeks now and there is still no change and i was abit worried cause usually there should be a change by now. So i panic and faster called my friend Albert and tell him my story and amazingly i finally figured out that i was not motivated enough today, so simple he told me this.

'Ok kenneth, its only been like what? 5 weeks, yes you would expect drastic changes but you did not. but dont look too much now, you wont regret later in the future, so just presevere and carry on. I mean if you ask anyone they would tell you that you've changed alot.'

waoo after hearing that i was touch and recharged but still a bit down, so i slipped on my shoes and went to the park. Whilst i was doing my warm up, again i was bombarded by negative toughts, in fact i wanted to break down right there in the park but i just took my time, breath the cool air in the hot weather, then i just unknowingly started to pray to GOD and i felt like he was in the wind<>

When i was ready, off i went jogging with my usual 10 rounds but boy was it tough cause with your body felling detiorated and negative minded, it was very hard to keep myself on track and to just going on. After 10 rounds, phew was i poofed cause of the hot weather, i sweat more than usual.

But i found out that i need to have patience and presevere in this things to benefit myself in the future, eventhough i dont see any drastics changes now but in the future i am sure i will see a change and be satisfied with what i did in the past.

0 comments: