rss
email
twitter
facebook

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

This is the day that the Lord hath made and i will REJOICE and BE GLAD in it

Hello fellow blog readers, here i am today again with another post but todays one will be a positive and good one.

I have finally found the happiness that trespasses all understanding, you don't know why but you are just happy because God has yet again once amaze me and touch my soul and with a little help from my friends, i manage to turn that emo self of mine into the happy positive KENNETH that i am always.

My friend Dillon wrote this something very true and realizing to me , when i started to tell him why i was depressed and sorrowful, he gave me all ears and gave me comfort but best of all, he understand me and taught me a lot through his e-mails and messenger.

He told me that every time we are depressed, we tend to think about the past but Christ has made a new being, the old has gone, the new has come. When we tend to keep looking back to the past, we tend to miss out the Good things that God has prepared for us in the present.

So through this simple words, i was able to revive myself again and God has help filled that void with unconditioning love and true joy. It is very true that when you learn to let go the past and move on, you will see that things around you start to get better.

When i finally stop being emo, start to appreciate the present and little things in life, i notice i am doing better than ever before, i have manage to live a life that is full and prosperous. By God's good grace, i was able to loss weight and slime down, i am able to do things i have never done before and i have been blessed so much.

Praise and glory be unto our God which is so merciful and caring to the lost and sinful, just remember this, when you feel your struggling all alone and feel left out, GOD LOVES AND CARES TOO MUCH ABOUT YOU TO LET YOU GO, Yes he is the only one who truly understands and loves us.

If you have any problem, pray to God, he knows what we are going through.

"Life can be a struggle but how we face the struggle determines the outcome of our day"

0 comments: