rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Testing my patience to the LIMITS

Haaa another week of another month of another day of another year has come, yes it is almost the end of July and i have so much fond and beautiful memories and experiences in life that i have encountered throughout this month. I look back now and say tell myself good job in holding on tight on hard times and of course succesfully defeating depression everytime it arises, haa i am really happy with my accomplishments.

Well back to my post, yup patience the one thing we humans much really REALLY REALL practice, in this fast paced world where everything must be instant and in a hurry, to be patient in everything is very difficult especially waiting upon someone special. But the best to wait upon is none other than GOD, he make it seem so much easier to wait upon him than the world.

My week this time is really strecthing the limits of my patience and total confident in GOD. This week was also a week full of excitement, remember i told your in the last post that i am going to ask the girl to be my prom date, well i succed in asking her yesterday and it seem like the hardest time in my life to talk.

As usual i was abit afraid but i pulled my guts together and ask her whether or not she want to go to prom with me and that i am willing to pay her. Well she was normal, she smiled, giggled a bit and blush, and told me see first. I replied by telling to take her time in thinking about it.

Well the waiting part is the most patience testing time and most worrying time cause what if she say no in the end, what if she just doesnt care at all? So this is all the question that arises when i am waiting for an answer because i see prom night as my last resort into forming a relationship with her, when all else fails that is my backup plan. Well its only day two but i just cant help the fact that what if she has totally forgotten about it? well i can t speculate.

But this is really testing my patience and seeing how patience i am in this kind of things and to see how confident am i in seeing how i do in this situation, am i positive and confident or will i lose out and be negative about the result.

Well that where the beauty of patience comes, the end result sometimes comes to be what you want it to be and sometimes its just not what you want it to be.

This will benefit in the future as now i know how i really react to this kind of situations and at least i know how to handle this situations better in the future.

0 comments: