rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I have only been on earth for 17 years now

Hi, today is Thursday, praise God for Thursday.

Today i was down and out, let everything out last night, just praying to God to cleanse me and heal me and he did, in fact his presence was so strong that i could feel him hugging me and comforting me.

I was still a bit down and out all the day until recess, as usual i was sitting with one of my friend Albert eating our food and i shared with him why i am not my usual happy positive self today. I told him and he told me something that just hit me as i am writing this.

He told me look at how old we are, we are only 17 years old, we've only been on earth for 17 years and yet we feel like doing everything fast and want it now. We might not have a purpose in life right now but the purpose counts with the experience and thing we go through in our life's now and in the future.

It is true with what he said and it is very real, my generation now wants everything, see a girl you like, go for it. Want that stuff, go get it. There is never a planning or goal set in our life's that some times we miss out the more important things in life than chasing this things.

Well that all i can say for now. But today was a good day to reflect on, though i am suffering now, i should count it a blessing to suffer for God.

0 comments: