rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, July 06, 2008

I run for GOD, I live for God, I do everything for GOD

HELLO fellow bloggers, it is I again, yours truly KENNETH WONG, clap clap clap, chee perasaan, haha.

Any hows I realize one more thing in life, everything I do it I do it for God, I run, jog, eat, sleep, shower, and everything else, I do it for God and also God's will. When ever i do something and i pray over it, it feels easier to do and I find it very meaningful and it makes a whole lot of difference knowing that God is there for me.

And it feels great being my new person now, I live everyday fresh and full of love to give to and of course being happy and joyful for the lord is with me. I will from now try to spread the love of God as far as possible and of course i will help those who are in need with the help of my Father in heaven.

How awesome is him to heal my broken soul and to give me a new heart and mind, my words could not express the miracle that happen to me. I will make sure that my friends will experience the healing and loving power of God because there is no one on earth that could do this except God.

"IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE KNOWING GOD IS THERE WITH US"


0 comments: