rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, July 18, 2008

Life is always good, though there is up and downs

Hello and welcome again to my lovely blog, today i found out something very true in life again. It is ALWAYS GOOD even when it sucks at times.

I have feeling there will be people not agreeing with what i am saying but hear me out in this one.

Yes today is Friday, i was so happy cause i can finally get to chill back a bit after the super duper crazy tiring energy week. Today was as a usual day, woke up, did my quiet time, had a nice breakfast, a yummy half-boil egg, a piece of bread with butter and of course my favorite Vico with oats, emmm filling and nutritional.

So i was happy as usual, with a smile on my face when i hoped on my transport and went school, then the day started with the ringing of the school bell, kkkrrrriiinggg... my first few periods was ok and i was wide awake but after recess, i felt like a dead beat, i was so so tired, i can just sleep with myself standing up, ok a bit too dramatic but none the less school finally ended, YEAH now it is time for C.F, I love my school C.F eventhough there is always like 2 or 3 form 5's and a pool size worth of other forms' might be overwhelming but at least its good to see C.F growing steadily with the younger generations.

Then my mind today again was quite upset, dont know why it just came about, maybe cause of boredom and tireness, then the girl came to my mind, i haven spoken to her in like centuries and i though why not today i give it a try and talk to her cause we've been letting life have its course. So i went C.F earlier today to help my friend carry the super gigantic speakers but dont worry this new and imporved kenneth got some muscles, so piece of cake.

What was funny is that when we bought the speakers to the third floor of one of our school block, our teacher told us that we are moving to the hall, i was ok with it but my friend was having that face like huh now only you tell after 6 fligths of stairs, never the less we manage to carry it to the hall. After that he went to set up the P.A and i well was just whistling away, stoning and dont know what to do, then i saw that the usher needs more help, so i went to usher, went to tell people where C.F is and greet people to C.F

Hand by hands pass by me but the only one i was anticipating was the hand of the girl but you know what, Yes I did Not get to see her or even shake her hand, so i was ok, cool as a cucumber went to C.F and we had high praise, wonderful worship. Half way through we were singing and i started to look around, ahem konon neck need stretching, then i saw her. ahhhh, ok a bit to dramatic again but that did not stop me from worshiping God, i was more concentrated on the worship then her. So that was C.F, then we all went home, aww i hate leaving C.F

On my way out i went to take my yellow koku card, then there she was right beside, we were battling through the hordes of form 2,3 and 4 student, wahh they were like pirahnas swarming the little table with the cards, as i was going to reach out for the form 5 cards, though i help her take as well, out of nowwhere this hand came out and grab it first. I followed the hand and there i stare her straight in the eye and she smile and told me my card was there, so me being a GENTLEman, said thank you and took my card.

I faster took the card and at first she did not want to start a conversation and i was like not good, she must be upset i did not talk to her for so long, but then i continued anyway, we talk and talk until she went home. Said goodbye and waved to her.

Ok i forgot to clear the air first, yes it sounds like i am still trying to get her but i am taking it slow by being friends first. Ok clear done

Went back home and ate lunch, by then i was so tired and wanted to take a nap but i had to do my work out, so i got some minutes of rest and started to work out later, the usual sit up's, push up's, lifting weight's and jogging but the best part was when i was going to jog.

Today i had to do more than usual cause yesterday night i ate a bit too much. So instead of my usual 10, i plan to go 15 rounds because of time restrain, I could not do 20 rounds, the point is i would have not even manage 10 rounds my body would be aching like crazy, but today i felt great and fit to go 15 rounds especially when i was going uphill, ohh this is the first time i did not slow down so much. Was satisfied with my work out, FATS be GONE.

So my point is, you see the day i went through, so bless and lovely day, WHY?
1) eventhough i was super duper monkey king kong chili padi hot like crazy bigger than bigfoot tired, i still manage to gain my strenght to worship my Father in heaven.

2) I got to talk to the girl even though she did not want at first but we got back to talking like friends again soon.

3) I got to work out to the max today even with my tire body that is completely not fit and sweat the fats off.

4) I had such a happy day, no fuss, no depression, no anger, just Joy and peace in the Lord.

See Life is always good cause God meant it to be that way, it is us men who make it worse.
Maybe you can try these one day, dont start to complain over problems but just let life has it course, for that one day, try enjoying what you are doing and what your day is with friends and maybe a specail someone and i tell you, you will see things to become better for you, things would take a sudden twist and start looking up.

LIFE is always GOOD even when there is up's and down's because God made this day to be GOOD for EVERYBODY.

"Dear heavenly father in heaven, i pray Lord that whoever has read this blog will understand what i am tryin to mean and speak to them. I pray Lord that if anyone reaing this post is lost, depressed or even just upset over the day they spent, i pray Lord you show them what you've showed me, unconditional Love and everlasting Joy. I also want to pray Lord that those who want to have a good week ahead that they might try to look at the brigther side of life and enjoy what you have in stored for them, AMEN."

0 comments: